2012/02/15

Welcome to "Madrid"




This lamp is designed by Isabelle Hamm and produced by Mawa-Design.
Some might think the design is a little overdone. How ever the lamp brings an awesome light into your diningroom and its also a great shot for a bar for example.



Then some day I had the task to create some kind of a new version of that lamp.
It should have been smaller and cheaper and even though make you remember the old design.

Thats the first try made with a 3D CAD tool:

Now that was the first prototype of my design:
 
When I finished it looked like that. Not too much of a change you can see. Right, thats the same lamp just powdercoated and ready to be sold. 

The lamp can be bought at Mawa-Design GmbH



 Thanks for looking at my first post...


b.w. Luc

2 Kommentare:

  1. baby... you are such a good designer.. THE BEST LAMP DESIGNER of the World!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The lamp is really beautiful! Since I am an artist, I would like to see it in many different colors too!

    AntwortenLöschen